Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Juli through YOU University

In November of 2013, I embarked on a journey of emotion-based coaching through YOU University with a mentor named Maia Berens.

There are many things that have happened along my path and my life has changed in many ways if you could forgive me for being vague.

I truly do believe that there are ways for us to be able to handle our feelings. I truly believe in the power that the tools in YOU U provide.

The purpose of this blog will be to record my experience as I move through the different buildings and apply the tools in my life.

The biggest thing that has happened through my experience is that I left my husband and I now live with a new boyfriend. I have gotten an incredible amount of support from my coach, the other member of my group, and the other YOU University graduates and coaches. The problem is that I've stalled a bit on Buildings 6. I have recently suffered a back injury. Whether it was a direct response or not, in the past few days I have uncovered some new motivation for myself to continue in my work.

That's all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment